A strong planning process is the most suitable way to help create a financial strategy that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is my goal to help assist you in building a financial structure with the potential to stand the test of time and will help grow and build wealth for you and your family.
I have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan must help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The strategy will aim to help build a tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial strategy approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that help you choose financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Security Planning?
Financial security planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
As a Financial Professional, I will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
The first step in creating a financial strategy is working with a financial professional to help you with creating a strategy that will assist you:
- Prepare for a comfortable retirement and/or helps to minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits